What Disney Movies Have What a Wonderful World

watch 01:32

2021 Entertainment Wrap Up - The Loop

"What a Wonderful World" is a 1967 song by Louis Armstrong. It (not all of the lyrics) was featured during the climax of the 2016 Disney•Pixar animated film Finding Dory when Hank drives a truck headed to an aquarium in Cleveland into the ocean in order to release the fish inside it (especially rescuing Marlin and Nemo captured inside) while the voice of the MLI intercom narrates the final part of the Marine Life Institute, and in the teaser trailers of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Chicken Little, the latter of which parodies the teaser for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

The song is played in the 1990 Special, The Disneyland Story (not to be confused with the first episode of the long-running Anthology Series) to a montage of Clips of Walt Disney

Lyrics

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day and the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people goin' by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin', "How do you do?
They're really sayin', "I love you"

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Oh yeah...

v - e - d

Finding Nemo - Logo.png

Media
Films: Finding Nemo • Finding Dory • Exploring the Reef • Marine Life Interviews • Dory's Reef Cam • Pixar Popcorn ( Dory Finding )

Video Games: Finding Nemo • Finding Nemo: The Continuing Adventures • Finding Nemo: Escape to the Big Blue • Disney Universe • Nemo's Reef • Finding Dory: Just Keep Swimming • Disney Crossy Road • Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition • Disney Emoji Blitz • Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
Music:: Finding Nemo • Finding Dory • Finding Nemo: The Musical • Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites
Books: Little Golden Book • Disney's Wonderful World of Reading • Big Golden Book • The Art of Finding Nemo • The Art of Finding Dory

Disney Parks
Disney's Art of Animation Resort • Disney's Explorers Lodge • Crush's Coaster • Disney Animation Building • Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage • It's a Small World • Nemo & Friends SeaRider • Pixar Pal-A-Round • The Seas with Nemo & Friends • Turtle Talk with Crush

Entertainment: Disney KiteTails • Fantasmic! • Finding Nemo: The Musical • Pixar Playtime Pals • Rivers of Light: We Are One
Parade: Disney Stars on Parade • Happiness is Here Parade • Mickey's Storybook Express • Paint The Night Parade • Pixar Play Parade • Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade: DreamLights
Firework: Disneyland Forever • Happily Ever After • Ignite the Dream: A Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light • Together Forever: A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular • ILLUMINATE! A Nighttime Celebration • Tree of Life Awakens • Wonderful World of Animation • World of Color
Summer: Mickey's WaterWorks • Pixar Water Play Street Party! • Summer Blast

Characters
Finding Nemo: Nemo • Marlin • Coral • Dory • Pearl • Tad • Sheldon • Mr. Ray • Bruce • Anchor • Chum • Gill • Nigel • Crush • Squirt • Dr. Philip Sherman • Darla • Anglerfish • Seagulls • Moonfish • Whale • Tank Gang

Finding Dory: Jenny • Charlie • Bailey • Destiny • Hank • Fluke and Rudder • Gerald • Becky • Otters • Giant Squid • Stan • Bill • Stingrays
Other: SeaRider

Locations
Australia • Great Barrier Reef • Sydney Harbour • Abyssopelagic Zone • California • Morro Bay • Midnight Zone • Marine Life Institute
Objects
AquaScum 2003 • Pixar Ball • Pizza Planet truck • P. Sherman's Diver Goggles
Songs
Finding Nemo: Nemo Egg • First Day • Field Trip • Let's Name the Species • Just Keep Swimming • Beyond the Sea

Finding Dory: Main Title • O, We're Going Home • What a Wonderful World • Unforgettable • Solsbury Hill
Musical/Theme Parks: In The Big Blue World • Go With the Flow

See Also
The Science Behind Pixar • Pixar in a Box • Finding Nemo (franchise) • Finding Nemo 2

What Disney Movies Have What a Wonderful World

Source: https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/What_a_Wonderful_World

0 Response to "What Disney Movies Have What a Wonderful World"

Postar um comentário

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel